FRESH NEWS - Cross-Leagues Playoffs being between EDP, SFUYSA and MDSL did not work out. Palm Beach Soccer League is happy to announce that we have a direct path for our best teams into the North American National Championship in Tampa - July 2022!
Late/Spring Season in progress, some of the information below from Early Season still applies, especially to new Clubs/Teams declaring for the Late/Spring Season
- Club Reps - look at your club's page to verify all important Club Contacts are listed and accurate - you can fix these under users in your GotSport account
- Club Reps - check that all your PBSL game fields are listed and correct - you can fix those under Venues in your GotSport admin account
- Club Reps - make sure all you declared teams are listed and that you did not miss any
- Club Reps, Coaches, and Managers - visit our website www.palmbeachsl.com to check updated Rules and Regulations and Listing of Suspensions and Fines - DO NOT PLAY A KID, OR COACH A GAME BEFORE YOUR FINES AND SUSPENSIONS ARE SATISFIED!!!
- Club Reps, Coaches, Managers, and Referee Assignors - if you missed our Mandatory Meeting - here is the SlideShow LINK
- ALL - visit our ever-growing DOCS Section for helpful information, including GotSport articles that will come in handy
- Club Reps and Team Managers - you can pay your Team Declaration fees in GotSport or by PayPal online, or mail a check.
If you need an invoice for all of your Club's Teams please send a detailed request to email@example.com and copy firstname.lastname@example.org - THANKS
AS FAR AS WE ARE CONCERNED, PBSL LEAGUE GAMES TAKE PRECEDENT OVER ANY TOURNAMENTS OR OTHER LEAGUES' GAMES
- if you need us to swap your home game to the opponent's field - the current HOME TEAM should reach out to email@example.com
- all communication should be through GotSport CHAT FUNCTION - https://gotsport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/1500000495702-How-to-Use-the-Team-Chat-Function-with-GotSport
- IMPORTANT - if you are an experienced Team Manager/Coach please note that the current version of GotSport lacks the GAME CHANGE REQUEST functionality we have used for years in GotSoccer to request/approve/decline changes
- as a workaround, we have implemented our own form which SHOULD BE USED ONLY AFTER the two opponents have agreed to the game change using TEAM CHAT FUNCTION
- any requests not agreed upon will be ignored, it is ultimately the home team's responsibility to play their home games, please be proactive!!!
- The PBSL Game Change Agreement Form can be found on our website under the Schedule menu dropdown, or here
- WE KNOW SECTION:
- We know that the new GotSport still sucks, not as much as before!
- We know things are not working 100%!
- We know that it's impossible to get any quick help from GotSport or FYSA!
- But, we also know that our kids want to play the games and that we owe it to them to make that happen!
- If you have chosen not to attend any of the GotSport webinars, or to watch any youtube videos of the GotSport webinars, or come to any in-person GotSport webinars
- If you missed both of our two (2) PBSL organized training sessions with GotSport staff
- And, if you have not done your part to be ready for the season, it is on you to find the way to make your schedule, rosters, player passes, and referee assigning work in order to allow the kids to play the beautiful game we all love.
On behalf of the PBSL Volunteer Board of Directors, we wish you all a great season and see you all on the pitch.
|President -||Shenoy Raghurajfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Treasurer -||Patrick Kennedyemail@example.com|
|Secretary -||Delia Calzadafirstname.lastname@example.org|
|VP Rules and Regulations -||Tom Tianichemail@example.com|
|VP Referees -||Michael Smallfirstname.lastname@example.org|