POSSIBLE NEWS - Cross-Leagues Playoffs being worked out between a few local Leagues, including qualification to North American National Championship in Tampa - July 2022, more news soon :)
Early Season in progress, some of the information below from Early Season still applies, especially to new Clubs/Teams declaring for the Regular/Winter Season
- Club Reps - visit this page and look at your club's page to verify all important Club Contacts are listed and accurate - you can fix these under users in your GotSport account
- Club Reps - using this link, check that all your PBSL game fields are listed and correct - you can fix those under Venues in your GotSport admin account
- Club Reps - make sure all you declared teams are listed and that you did not miss any
- Club Reps, Coaches, and Managers - visit our website www.palmbeachsl.com to check updated Rules and Regulations and Listing of Suspensions and Fines - DO NOT PLAY A KID, OR COACH A GAME BEFORE YOUR FINES AND SUSPENSIONS ARE SATISFIED!!!
- Club Reps, Coaches, Managers, and Referee Assignors - if you missed our Mandatory Meeting - here is the SlideShow LINK
- ALL - visit our ever-growing DOCS Section for helpful information, including GotSport articles that will come in handy
- Club Reps and Team Managers - you can pay your Team Declaration fees by PayPal online HERE, or mail a check.
If you need a PayPal invoice for all of your Club's Teams please send a detailed request to firstname.lastname@example.org and copy email@example.com - THANKS
And NOW for the Schedules
- Regular Season schedules will be released over Thanksgiving Holiday
- THE FIRST PRIORITY will be to either confirm or move the games for the upcoming weekend 12/3-12/5
- Our goal is approximately 6 games + playoffs
- The playoffs will most likely be on the weekend of 2/20/2022
- ALL-SEASON GAMES MUST BE COMPLETED BY SUNDAY 2/14/2022
- For most divisions, there are plenty of open weekends, but if you are in one of the age groups a bye on some weekends, please do not delay your games or you will have to play double-headers and back-to-back games if you do not schedule your games in a timely manner
- you can safely bet that there will be rainouts and COVID-19 cancelations and we need to leave some weekends open for those reschedules as well
- AS FAR AS WE ARE CONCERNED, PBSL LEAGUE GAMES TAKE PRECEDENT OVER ANY TOURNAMENTS OR OTHER LEAGUES' GAMES
- FREE WEEK of home game changes will end on SUNDAY 12/5/2021, after that you will have to get every change approved by the opponent.
- that week you can drag your home games to any date/time/field
- after you are done with your initial schedule it is a good practice to check for any teams with 2 games on the same day
- if you notice another club lagging in scheduling their games, reach out to them, and let's get those games on actual fields and times
- if you need us to swap your home game to the opponent's field - the current HOME TEAM should reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
- all communication should be through GotSport CHAT FUNCTION - https://gotsport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/1500000495702-How-to-Use-the-Team-Chat-Function-with-GotSport
- IMPORTANT - if you are an experienced Team Manager/Coach please note that the current version of GotSport lacks the GAME CHANGE REQUEST functionality we have used for years in GotSoccer to request/approve/decline changes
- as a workaround, we have implemented our own form which SHOULD BE USED ONLY AFTER the two opponents have agreed to the game change using TEAM CHAT FUNCTION
- any requests not agreed upon will be ignored, it is ultimately the home team's responsibility to play their home games, please be proactive!!!
- The PBSL Game Change Agreement Form can be found on our website under the Schedule menu dropdown, or here
- WE KNOW SECTION:
- We know that the new GotSport sucks!
- We know things are not working!
- We know that it's impossible to get any quick help from GotSport or FYSA!
- But, we also know that our kids want to play the games and that we owe it to them to make that happen!
- If you have chosen not to attend any of the GotSport webinars, or to watch any youtube videos of the GotSport webinars, or come to any in-person GotSport webinars
- If you missed both of our two (2) PBSL organized training sessions with GotSport employees
- And, if you have not done your part to be ready for the season, it is on you to find the way to make your schedule, rosters, player passes, and referee assigning work in order to allow the kids to play the beautiful game we all love.
On behalf of the PBSL Volunteer Board of Directors, we wish you all a great season and see you all on the pitch.
|President -||Shenoy Raghurajemail@example.com|
|Treasurer -||Patrick Kennedyfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Secretary -||Delia Calzadaemail@example.com|
|VP Rules and Regulations -||Tom Tianichfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|VP Referees -||Michael Smallemail@example.com|