PBSL REFEREE FEES
The referee fees are as follows:
|League ->||PBSL = PBSL Broward + PBSL North|
|Age Groups||game length||total game fee||per team fee||fee split|
U8(FS) - U10
|50 min (2x25)||$90||$45||$38/$26/$26|
|60 min (2x30)||$106||$53||$46/$30/$30|
|70 min (2x35)||$120||$60||$52/$34/$34|
|80 min (2x40)||$140||$70||$64/$38/$38|
|90 min (2x45)||$160||$80 NEW||$80/$40/$40|
PBSL Referee Assignors (URGENTLY SEND ANY UPDATES TO email@example.com):
(please refer to Section 7 of the PBSL Rules and regulations)
|AC Delray Rush||Gary Levine|
|Boynton Knights FC||Oscar Narvaez|
|Boynton United FC|
|Brazilian Soccer Training Center||Mike Weber Jr.|
|Brazilian Twisters||Maurillo Martins|
|CBF School Boca Raton 20/21||Darryl Mauro + Lou Hecht|
|Coral Springs United FC / FC Prime||Darryl Mauro|
|East Florida United||Darryl Mauro|
|Elite Soccer Academy||David Minshall|
|Florida Keys Soccer Club||Chris Kilmurray|
|Greater Boca YSA||Mike Weber Jr.|
|Hobe Sound SC||David Minshall|
|Hollywood FC||Tom Tianich|
|International Soccer Association||Roland Kollmann|
|Ives Estates Soccer Club||Tom Tianich|
|Jupiter United Soccer||David Minshall|
|Lake Worth||David Minshall|
|Mako Soccer Club||Jason Frawley|
|Margate United FC||Darryl Mauro|
|Martin United Soccer Club||Jason Frawley|
|Miami Shores Soccer Club||Tom Tianich|
|Palm Beach Kicks||David Minshall|
|Parkland Soccer Club||Mike Weber Jr.|
|PSL Soccer Club/Hurricanes, Inc.||Jason Frawley|
|Royal Palm Beach Strikers||Shenoy Raghuraj|
|SABR - Team Boca||Darryl Mauro + Lou Hecht|
|Springs Soccer Club 20/21||Mike Weber Jr.|
|Treasure Coast United||Jason Frawley|
|Wellington SC||Shenoy Raghuraj|
|Weston FC||Mike Weber Jr.|
|Weston Select Soccer Club||Mike Weber Jr.|
PBSL Rules and Regulations - Section 7: Referees
A. Referee assignors - PBSL-sanctioned clubs shall be responsible for assigning a three-person,
currently certified, referee team to all scheduled home games.
- A club assignor shall be a currently registered FSR certified assignor, hired and paid by the club they work for.
- Before a PBSL playing season begins, each club shall submit the name of its state-certified referee assignor to the VP of Referees and/or VP of Rules and Regulations.
- If a club fails to submit an assignor, then the VP of Referees will instruct League Assignor to assign referees to that club for their PBSL home games. The club shall be responsible for all assignor fees, and any fees not paid within 30 days of an invoice shall be assessed against and taken from the club’s bond.
- The VP of Referees and VP of Rules and Regulations shall be responsible for all PBSL matters pertaining to the club assignor.
- Club referee assignor must use only currently USSF-certified referees (see Fines and Fees Listing).
- Club referees shall have no interest in game outcomes. Referees should never officiate in any match where there is a vested interest. “Vested interest” is defined as when the official or a member of the official's family (spouse, child, or parent) or that person’s team may be affected by the outcome of the proceeding or match.
B. The VP of Referees shall keep records of all matters pertaining to the referees and PBSL.
C. Assignments and payment shall be made only to currently USSF-certified referees for services
- Referee payment shall be made prior to the game.
- Payment shall be a fifty-fifty split of the full fee by each team.
- Referee fees owed to certified referees for a forfeited game shall be the responsibility of the team that forfeited.
- Referee fees owed to certified referees, who are assigned to incorrect game times, shall be the responsibility of the home team's club.
- The Board of Directors shall set forth the referee fee schedule for each season at the annual meeting (See Section 8, Pre-Game).
D. The VP of Referees shall be the link between the club assignors and the referee association in
regards to referee clinics and the assignor clinics.
E. Referee misconduct. All reports of referee misconduct shall be reported in writing, within forty-eight (48) hours of the misconduct, to the VP of Referees and VP of Rules and Regulations.
The VP of Referees shall forward such reports of misconduct, if proven valid, to the State Referee
Administration's office within forty-eight (48) hours.
F. All club assignors must keep a game log, which shall be produced upon request by the VP of Referees or VP of Rules and Regulations. Failure to produce a game log, or a correctly-maintained game log, will result in a $100 club fine, and the assignor will be reprimanded.
NEW FOR 2022
FYSA RULE 103.3.4. (League) Will assist member clubs to establish a referee development program in adding new certified and licensed referees by FSR and US Soccer, and if appropriate, a program to support early youth referees. (NEW)
PBSL IS HEREBY WILLING TO ASSIST!
FYSA RULE 104.3.6 (League) Must show that they have assisted the member clubs in establishing a referee development program to add new certified and licensed referees by FSR and US Soccer, and a referee program to support early, entry of youth referees. (NEW)